1. Do your groundwork! Shave/wax and exfoliate at least 24 hours before your appointment.
2. Don’t wear any makeup, perfume, or skincare on the day of your application- these could interfere with the tanning agents.
3. It’s not the day to wear white- be sure to wear dark, loose fitting clothing and shoes; and definitely wait a few minutes before getting dressed.
4. Stay away from water for at least 6-8 hours, but try to wait overnight before showering if you can.
5. Moisturise every day! The better condition your skin is in, the longer your tan will last.
Here are my before and after pics...from sad pale legs to tanned happy legs...YAY!
If you'd like to win a voucher worth $100 to spend of the beauty treatment of your choice, download the FREE app Flossie Concierge, and let me know in the comments below what you think you'd choose if you won. Easy! The winner will be announced on the 14th of October xxx