The competition will give 15 finalists the chance to travel to Auckland and work alongside key fashion industry leaders during New Zealand Fashion week from the 24th – 30th August, AND to compete for the opportunity to star in a NZ Fashion Week photoshoot at the event itself!
The HITO HOT NEW TALENT competition has five categories:
• Hair Stylist / Barbering
• Fashion Stylist
• Makeup Artist
• Female model
• Male model.
Entries, which close on Monday 27th July, will be judged by a panel of leading hair and fashion experts and the finalists will be announced on the official NZFW Facebook page. The public will then be given the opportunity to vote for their favourite finalist throughout the first two weeks of August.
The three finalists from each category will be announced on Monday 17th August, and will be brought to Auckland and hosted at the NZFW Opening on the 24th August where the final winners for each category will be announced!!
HOW TO ENTER:
Entrants must submit four photographs together with full contact details and 100 words on why they want to work in the fashion industry. The photographs should be:
• Hair Stylist / Barbering – Photographs of work carried out and/or ideas.
• Fashion Stylist – Photographs of work carried out and/or ideas.
• Makeup Artist – Photographs of work carried out and/or ideas.
• Female model – Photographs of yourself.
• Male model – Photographs of yourself.
• Flights to Auckland and accommodation (for finalists who live out of Auckland)
• Each finalist will spend up to three days at New Zealand Fashion Week
• 1x official delegate pass for New Zealand Fashion Week
• Hosting at NZFW with inner city transfers by the NZFW official car Mercedes-Benz
• 2 Tickets to the New Generation show
• 10 Guest passes for friends or family to attend NZFW and experience the vibe and atmosphere on site
• Work backstage with personal mentors on the New Generation show during New Zealand Fashion Week, and other NZFW shows where possible.
• Media interviews and promotions."
I would LOVE to see you guys at Fashion Week, I'd be prouder than the proudest proud thing. Click this link to see if you're eligible to enter (read the terms & conditions), & to ENTER! YAAAAY!