When it comes to skin care I'm one of the laziest & luckiest gals around. I swear by Cetaphil as it is non-comedogenic meaning it doesn't block your pores, leaving my skin feeling light & fresh. I find it acts as a perfect base to then prep my skin for a full day face of make up or alternatively to cleanse my skin & remove make up.
Do you take any health supplements to help with skin/hair/nails?
I'm not a big fan of supplements but have recently joined the juicing & blending craze. I'm all about natural alternatives & have noticed my overall energy levels & skin has improved since joining the fad.
What are your favourite makeup products and why?
1. MAC Face & Body foundation - perfect coverage & lightweight for every day wear
2. MAC Mineralise Skin Finish - good for contouring & bronzing
3. MAC Black Track eye liner - long lasting & doesn't smudge!
4. MAC Lady Danger red lipstick - the perfect pop of red, this is my go-to colour
5. Thin Lizzy concealer - can literally cover ANYTHING. A must for your beauty bag
Do you have any makeup tips/tricks you swear by?
To create the perfect winged eye, use an angled brush & start backwards. Works every single time!
What are your favourite hair products and why?
Moroccan oil shampoo & conditioner. Not only does this stuff smell amazing but it leaves your hair soft, shiny & full of body. I use the moisture repair duo as I am addicted to my GHD & it really does help keep my hair in great condition.
What are your favourite fragrances and why?
Viktor & Rolf Flower Bomb is my absolute favourite & signature scent. It's the right balance between musk & vanilla, I've been addicted for about 4 years now!
Describe your makeup look in 3 words
Polished & classic, with a touch of sparkle