I've settled on a great routine with MAC skincare which my skin is loving! I use their green gel cleanser (selling point for me was that it has green clay extracts and I am quite prone to blackheads!) followed with MAC Lightful Softening lotion and the moisturiser from the Lightful range also, this helps target any patchiness and makes me feel really clean without that astringent feeling. I have a few friends who work for MAC and their passion for product has really rubbed off on me. Not so good when you don't get the discount that they do!
Do you take any health supplements to help with skin/hair/nails?
Nope - just a Swisse women's multivitamin. It makes me feel pretty awesome - more than just expensive yellow urine haha!
What are your favourite makeup products and why?
OKAY. OH GOD. HERE WE GO.
1. My Naked 2 palette. I got this for my birthday and it has jumped straight to the top of my list. It's beautifully pigmented and all the colours are just perfect. PERFECT!
2. MAC Strobe Lotion. Makes me a glowy-ass woman.
3. MAC lipstick in Heroine - new favourite colour. Awesome staying power and just looks totally badass.
4. ZA Retractable Brow Pencil in Natural Brown. I've tried it all with my brows and this is my fave! Has a brush on the end so is perfect for touch ups.
5. Oh god I don't want this list to end! I'm gonna go with MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Lightscapade. Glowy is my jam and this highlighter provides.
Do you have any makeup tips/tricks you swear by?
Nothing major except PRIME! I feel like I'm wasting foundation if I haven't primed. Find something in your price range that your skin agrees with and it'll change your life.
What are your favourite hair products and why?
Oh my god I am so useless with my mop! Just hairspray if I'm wearing it back. I use a Schwarzkopf purple shampoo if I'm looking a little brassy but other than that I'm a wash and wear kinda girl.
What are your favourite fragrances and why?
Calvin Klein Euphoria! First nicked it from my mum when I was fifteen or so. Smells like teen rebellion. Other than this, Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb, purely for the memory it evokes. I bought it from Singapore airport before it was released in New Zealand and it will always smell like my holiday to Thailand!
Describe your makeup look in 3 words
Bright happy skin!
Any last words of wisdom?
DRINK WATER TIL YOUR WEE IS CLEAR.