While I have been blessed with rather a lot of hair, it has a tendency to become a bit limp and flat- particularly in summer. This drives me crazy, and I have tried product after product looking for a solution. I don't blow dry my hair (mainly because I don't know how to do it properly), and I hate the feeling of mousse/hairspray. All of you already know I regularly use many Lush products as part of my skincare regime, so it seemed only natural I'd look to them for a solution to my hair woes. And guess what? I found it!
It's not very often that I come across a range that is not only cruelty free, NZ-made, AND has products for both my hair AND skin. That's why I was really excited when I discovered Argania.
Argania is a amazing brand, with the key beneficial ingredient of 100% certified organic Argan oil used in all of their products. I'm going to give you 5 reasons why this oil is so great. Ready?
1. Argan oil is suitable for ALL skin types...as well as hair and nails.
2. It is 100% natural, and absorbs quickly.
3. It is packed full of antioxidants, Vitamin E, and essential fatty acids.
4. On the skin, it can reduce the appearance of acne scars, dark spots &fine lines over time.
5. When used on the hair, it treats and nourishes dry/damaged tresses, acts as a tamer for fly-aways, and is great to use as heat protection before styling.
Pretty good so far, right? I've been lucky enough to try the pure skin oil, the shampoo and conditioner, and the hair oil- so I'm going to tell you about each product, and how I've found them.