- the colour lasts for ages on my lips, & withstands drinking, eating, & uh, pashing.
- there's a great range of colours to choose from.
- the formulation is creamy and non drying (but it doesn't hurt to prep your lips with a good quality lip balm anyway)
- the colour payoff is amazing-these guys are pigmented for days, which makes me very happy human.
- they are so cheap that you're left wondering if there's been some kind of pricing error.
I really don't think that these get enough play! Apparently they're dupes for NARS lip pencils, but given that I haven't tried those, I can't say. All I know is that they're fantastic. SWATCH TIME.
So Maybelline are awesome, and are going to give TWO of you a chance to choose FOUR (YES!! FOUR!!!) shades from the range- which will then be couriered to you super quickly. All you need to do is let me know down below which four shades you'd choose if you won- SAH EASY! I'll draw the two winners in two weeks from today- good luck, kitten heads! xxx
P.S. For an extra entry, check out the Maybelline post here: https://www.facebook.com/makeupobsessivesnz