Not only are all the ingredients 100% natural (they're NATRUE certified, which you can read more about here), but Skin Food contains zero artificial preservatives or parabens. It goes without saying that all Weleda products are cruelty free! Some of the yum ingredients are extracts of organic chamomile, wild pansy and calendula (to soothe dry/rough skin), and rosemary- which will give your skin an instant glowy boost. Your skin will be protected from the elements (grrr, winter) because the product also contains a blend of lanolin, sweet almond oil and sunflower oil. To top it off (can you believe there's more?!), Skin Food is fragranced with sweet orange & lavendulae pure essential oils- it smells REALLY, REALLY good!
- As a makeup primer! In winter I find it incredibly hard to keep my makeup looking decent because of my dry skin. Skin Food not only hydrates, keeping my makeup looking fresh- but makes my face look radiant.
- As a nail and cuticle treatment- my nails have never been my best feature, but I've been trying really hard to look after them!
- As a lip treatment....winter= chapped/dry lips. It's not nice. Skin Food makes them nice. I'm sold.
- As a balm on my elbows, feet & knees- all notoriously dry areas.
- As a soothing balm on my toddler's poor wee chapped nose- one of the only products that he actually lets me apply without having a melt down.
- As an intensely moisturising eye treatment at night time. My eyes are incredibly sensitive, which severely limits what products I can use around them. Skin Food is perfect because it's so gentle, but so effective!
Amazing, right?? There seems to be no limit to the uses that this product has! Celebrity fans of Skin Food include Adele, Rihanna, Victoria Beckham, Demi Moore...the list goes on. Hey, if it's good enough for RiRi...